Re: [IP] how to get 100 % reimbursement: question, not answer :)

Hi Ruth,

The pump and pump supplies are usually qualified as durable medical
equipment. (Well, maybe the pump is durable, but the supplies certainly are
not.  Don't even get me started on this one.)  At any rate, there is almost
certainly a paragraph or two in your insurance contract that deals with
durable medical equipment.  The insurance company must adhere to the
provisions of the contract that you signed. Don't accept any less than what
you paid for.