Re: [IP] Re: Medtronic MinMed

My stuff from MM always came FedEx and for some reason it was always
left on the porch even though I didn't have one of those signature slips
on file with FedEx.  My $5000 pump was left on the porch and they didn't
even ring the doorbell.  Luckily I was around and found it soon
afterward.  I called FedEx up and asked why they don't even ring the doorbell
and the answer was, "Oh, sorry, next time your package won't be left
without a signature."  However, that was two years ago and stuff was being
left by FedEx regularly when it was send from MM.  MM refused to ship
supplies to me any way other than FedEx.

I stopped buying my supplies from MM because of all the shipping and
billing problems and now get my 511 supplies from another company and it
works out much better.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted