[IP] how to get 100 % reimbursement: question, not answer :)

Hi there all,

Here's an insurance question. My insurance has agreed to 80%-- which is how
they cover my prescriptions. Seems to me that the pump is qualitatively
different than a prescription, and might be classified more like a surgery
or other invasive procedure, which they cover at 100%. Has anyone had luck
getting their insurance to reimburse the full 100%?  If so, what arguments
did you use? Just a poor graduate student posing the question ;)

As always, thanks in advance for any replies.

Ruth Jennison
English Dept.
University of California, Berkeley
320 Wheeler Hall