Re: [IP] Re: Medtronic MinMed

I had my pump delivered to my place of business -- my school -- told
them ahead of time it was coming.  Maybe similar arrangements could be

I also often have UPS hold items and then pick them up at the UPS
office, I think ours is open until 8:00

>I am finding this company not good at communcations
>and regret that I chose them. Last straw was sending
>UPS my pump and requirng that someone has to be home
>to sign for it.. what do they think we don't work. I
>am going to try to see if my HMO will work with
>another company, am i alone are is this a unique
>experience with this company?

>You want them to leave a $5000.00 piece of equipment on the front
step? Of course, they require a signature. I'm pretty sure  >?the other
pump companies do as well. On the first delivery attempt UPS will leave
a note and you can arrange to pick it up the >next day on your lunch