[IP] north carolina pumper

Thanks for the concern for us North Carolinians.  I'm near Raleigh, and
luckily we just got skimmed by the edges of Isabel!  I lost power for about 2
hours, and there's still some more yardwork I have to do, but other than that,
 everything's fine! Just keep those who are still dealing with the aftermath in
your thoughts and prayers, please. I remember being without power/water for 2
 weeks after Fran in '96 and it was a nightmare! I'm feeling quite grateful that
the damage was so minor here.