Re: [IP] Re: Medtronic MinMed

You know, I hear so many complaints. Some are good, others are just trivial.

It may seem to be a bit inconvenience to be home to receive a package. But
hey, it is $5000 worth of equipment, and I don't blame the co. not wanting the
pump to sit at your front door.

I have dealt with Minimed since nov. 02, and have not had any major
 complaints, perhaps not even really a minor complaint, I know I have been
perhaps I will get my turn.