[IP] Re: mini-med bill

In a message dated 9/23/03 3:45:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
Received a bill this week for over $600.00 from  Mini-Med for unnamed items
(they are my supplier of pump supplies)The date of service is May 200l. There
is a phone # and fax #.  Impossible to talk to someone-on hold for long long
time..... Anyone had a similar experience.   I have had continuous insurance
coverage.   Not a very positive customer relation .  Charlene
Yes, I got a bill for over $1000 for Nov 2002.  But we had an insurance
change, and the old company is being a real pain.  They let several claims get
 "lost" and did not pay and then the grace period ran out. We're fighting. Maybe
winning. :-)  Marsha