Re: [IP] what to do when this happens

You know, there is not much that can be done.  You did the first correct
 thing that was to correct the low. Perhaps calling a friend and asking the
to stay on the phone with you until your glucose reaches a good level.  Or
perhaps just calling 911, since it was so low and it was late.

However I am glad you are okay now.

I have had moments like this.

I had taken a nap with the baby and woke up, not having any common sense and
crying.  Anyway I ended up calling 911 for help, I made no sense on the phone,
but they had the common sense to send help and locate my husband for me.  By
the time help came, I had already treated the low.  Believe me, I was so
 embarrassed, because I did call a friend also and made no sense to her. This is
what she had told me.

My husband travels a lot.  I just make sure before I go to sleep that my
 sugars are above 120 and no higher than 140, for me thats a safe zone. And I
what I eat or do before going to bed.  Yeah its' a pain, but I have 3
children under the age 9 that I have to care for.

Best wishes;