Re: [IP] what to do when this happens

# 1 I would say you needed to test more often
      ( you may have caught it at 25 , BUT it was still on the way down.

#2  you corrected and got up to 234 in three hrs, which is fine BUT !!   I
would have tested for another 2 hrs or so before taking insulin. (it won't
kill you to stay at 200 + for a couple of hours, But dropping to 'zilch'

#3  You didn't say how much and of what kind of insulin you took.  I'm
guessing regular and a 'bunch'

I'm on a pump and
### 1 unit of Novolog will drop my glucose about 70-80 mg/dl in a hour or

Kinda hard to draw up 1 or 2 units in a syringe.  :)