[IP] Just like getting the digest all over again!!!! <SMILE>

Hi Cherrise,

I used to live in Florida and have friends in the panhandle.  Does that

Actually, I just wanted to let you know that your message also quoted the
entire digest.  That can really tie up bandwidth.

I would suggest ensuring you delete parts you don't want quoted, or go to
individual emails like I have.  I've done this same thing in the past and
was amazed at the intolerance of some people! LOL

Authority?  I don got no steenking authority!