Re: [IP] Chat Rooms Monday 9/22

On 9/23/03 1:21 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills by writing:

>       Sorry I missed the chat I believe it was on Mon. Eve given by Cozmos
> Co.  How can I get to it?  I do not have a clue! Sorry    Jackie P.
> I will be trained on the
> Cozmo next Monday. Also will the pump be sent to my home this week?
> Jackie P

When you go to the IP Homepage, go to the greenish-blue bubble that says
"Chat". Once you click on it, it'll take you to a room and you can select on
"Chat transcripts. Go to the guest chat dated today (Or the day after the
actual chat.... They are archived after the midnight hour)

For now, this will negate the directions above...here's the direct link to
last night's Deltec chat:

Jenny Sutherland

iChat/AIM Wyldceltic1

<email @ redacted>