Re: [IP] Any pumpers out there in the Florida Panhandle??

We live in Shalimar, not far from Destin at all!  I usually attend the local
support group meeting for children in Niceville.  Most IP support groups are
usually hosted by local doctors for their patients.  The Health Dept. Of
Okaloosa county has support group meeting, Betty Buchanan RN heads the
meeting.   Usually about 30 people attend, most being type 2'ers and a
pumper here and there!  You can call 833-9240 for more info.

Forrest 23 dx 99
Griffin 15 dx 90