RE: [IP] Mini-Med bill-2001?

 --- On Tue 09/23, < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Tue, 23 Sep 2003
12:13:45 EDTSubject: [IP] Mini-Med bill-2001?Received a bill this week for over
$600.00 from Mini-Med for unnamed items (they are my supplier of pump
supplies)The date of service is May 200l. Thereis a phone # and fax #.
Impossible to talk to someone-on hold for long long time..... Anyone had a
similar experience. I have had continuous insurance coverage. Not a very
positive customer relation . Charlene
 Charlene, instead of calling Medtronics, call your insurance carrier. Talk to
someone about this claim and let them handle it. It is SO far out of date that a
vast majority of carriers will simply refuse to pay it. However, ASK your
insurance carrier if you will be responsible for it. This is the kind of
insurance problem that becomes an absolute NIGHTMARE! I've had them come back
and bite me in the rear 5 years later. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com