[IP] Mini-Med bill-2001?

Received a bill this week for over $600.00 from  Mini-Med for unnamed items
 (they are my supplier of pump supplies)The date of service is May 200l. There
is a phone # and fax #.  Impossible to talk to someone-on hold for long long
time..... Anyone had a similar experience.   I have had continuous insurance
coverage.   Not a very positive customer relation .  Charlene