Re: [IP] Question

I just wait to see it declining.  If it's real high, I'll set an alarm
to wake up in an hour or two.  But I don't sleep for long periods of
time anyway, because I also have RA and it's painful at night, but for a
more normal person, just set an alarm for two or three hours later and
get up and test again.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted