[IP] Glucose Rise with Certain Foods

Does anyone know where to look concerning how much certain foods will raise
the glucose. I used to have a book on exchanges, way back when, that had a
general listing. I tossed it and shouldn't have. It listed things like "4
oz. of orange juice will raise sugars approximately 50 points".
This information, if still available, is not for myself but to be used on a
diabetic dog and I haven't the faintest clue as to where to start to look. I
can't use the carb method on him as food allergy is involved. Thanks in