[IP] Cheap Test Strips

Was at my local Kroger grocery store and noticed that they had their own
brand meter and test strips. I don't know anything about the quality of
their device, but the strips were $40/100, which is pretty good compared to
the usual price of $80/100. For those without insurance, that makes a
difference. The meter requires 3.3 micro liters of blood, which is ten times
what I'm used to with Freestyle. Still, the cost may make it worth it. Just