Re: [IP] North Carolina IPers

Hi Guys...
 Bonne' from Raleigh. We did ok. We lost power for 48 hours and had all the mess
to clean up but thankfully we had no damage to the house or cars.. Thanks for
sending your wonderful thoughts and prayers our way
Bonne 'Cowger-Roszel
Pumping since August 5th 2002

George <email @ redacted> wrote:
>I know we have several members of IP who are residents in North Carolina.
>Did everyone survive Isabel okay?
>
>Jan

Since there are still more than a million people without power, it
will take some time before we hear from all our members in that area.
Let's keep them all in our thoughts for it will be quite a while
before things are anywhere near normal.

George