[IP] Re: Mini-med sports guard

>>> It would be nice if they would just give them to people. I got one free
with my
508 without asking for it.>>>

I doubt it was free - just like an aspirin may be $10 in the hosp. When I
got Bluda Sue I got stuff like that - things I'd never use and they were all
itemized with charges. I sent some stuff back for credit.

I woke up one morning and all of my stuff had been stolen...and replaced by
exact duplicates ~ Steven Wright