[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #546

Re: [IP] Boston/Cambridge Endo

> > At 6:31 PM -0400 9/20/03, Sasha wrote:

> > >Hello, I am possibly moving to the North shore of Boston in two
months and > > >wonder if anyone out there has a recommendation for a > >
>Endocrinologist, someone with pump expertise and perhaps pregnant > >
>diabetic experience ( we may be headed in that direction). I am 32

> > >female and have been pumping for 5 years and Type 1 since 1984.

I live on the North Shore, and have seen what seems like every endo in
the area (they love me) and downtown.

If there's any info I can help you with, please feel free to contact me
off-list. Weird email @ redacted: jspock1

ICQ: 25177424

MSN: email @ redacted "When I was young, I was put in a school for
retarded kids for two years before they realized I actually had a hearing
loss...and they called ME slow!" -Kathy Buckley

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
patented spam protection and more. Sign up now!