Re: [IP] Boston/Cambridge Endo

As Roger says, Dr. Wolpert is wonderful (are you seeing him now Roger?)
but the wait to see him is extreme, it can be a drag if you forget to make
your next appointment when you are leaving the office.  If you go to the
Joslin website, there are some drs who have a pregnancy specialty.  Here
is a link to that section of their physician profile list.  Dr. Bashoff is
on the IP recommendation page.  Maybe someone who has gone through a
pregancy with Joslin can comment on their program.

>Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 07:56:45 EDT
>From: email @ redacted
>Subject: Re: [IP] Boston/Cambridge Endo
>In a message dated 09/20/2003 10:37:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>email @ redacted writes:
>> At 6:31 PM -0400 9/20/03, Sasha wrote:
>> >Hello, I am possibly moving to the North shore of Boston in two months
>> >wonder if anyone out there has a recommendation for a
>> >Endocrinologist, someone with pump expertise and perhaps pregnant
>> >diabetic experience ( we may be headed in that direction).  I am 32
>> >female and have been pumping for 5 years and Type 1 since 1984.
>> Have you checked out the Pump Doc Referral pages?
>>      http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/pumpdocs.cgi
>> There are 4 doctors listed in the city of Boston, though I don't know
>> the geography of the area.
>> George

>If you don't find a suitable endo on the IP list call Joslin Clinic in
> Brookline, Ma 617-732-2400. I am sure you can find a good endo there.
You could