Re: [IP] C-Peptide Question

I was thinking it should be a new law that any test that an insurance
company demands that you have they should be required to pay for at 100%.
Even though my insurance company demands that I have this test to get a
new pump, they will only pay for 80% of it!  Doesn't it seem that this
should be the law?

Judi in MI
email @ redacted