No Subject

The last article I read on the subject was in Diabetes Forecast Magazine and
it wasn't positive because you have to still take anti-rejection drugs, and
you have to cope with the side-effects.
Even at that, seems the islet cell transplants only last so long anyway. The
article was published within the last 6 months I believe.

islet cell transplants are quite good. the rejectoin rate is small. many of
the original edmonton patients are still alive and off exogenous insulin.The
side effects are not insignificant, spot