[IP] stupid residents, self monitoring a difficult concept

Sounds like a rather rigid policy. A few months ago I was in the hospital and
the resident could not believe that I was capable of regulating my own blood
glucose levels with only a meter and a pump. he kept staring at me in
disbelief I told things would be a lot better if he left me to regulate my own
bg and did not keep trying to  do it with"coverage" talk about dumb doctors
who cannot understand simple concepts. ,spot