Re: [IP] IP Cozmo

Not always.  I'm waiting to get a Cozmo and I think what's coming is
much more interesting than what's here now.  I've seen the pump that's
here now, done a trial with it, and read all I can find about it.  I
don't see that there's much more to learn about it without having one to
live with me permanently.  I'd much rather hear what they have coming

Judi in MI
email @ redacted