the North Shore.

From: Sasha email @ redacted
Hello, I am possibly moving to the North shore of Boston in two months
wonder if anyone out there has a recommendation for a Endocrinologist,
someone with pump expertise and perhaps pregnant diabetic experience (
we may be headed in that direction). I am 32 female and have been
pumping for 5 years and Type 1 since 1984.
Thanks - Sasha