[IP] Water Issues and Disetronic

I found my original letter from Disetronic about the water issue.  This
letter is dated March 14, 2001.  Yes, that's more than 2 years ago.  In all
that time, no solutions were offered by Disetronic other than their
original recommendation of changing the page in our owner's manual to one
that did not recommend water use with the H-Tron and H-Tron plus pumps and
telling us to no longer use our pumps in or around water.  I was never
contacted by them again about the water issue.

My point here is, there may not be much of anything that any of us can do
about the MM water issue except look for a new company when purchasing a
new pump if we're not happy with the way the situation was handled.  YMMV.