[IP] Accu-chek Complete Meter

Does anyone have an old Accu-chek Complete meter they would want to sell?  My
mother-in-law dropped hers down the stairs and while it held together for the
first few steps, it didn't make it to the bottom.  She wants another one, but
can't afford a new one and swept up threw away the pieces before I could let
her know that they might send her a replacement if she sent in the pieces. She
is using an old Advantage of mine in the meantime .. they use the same

Rhonda & Pough