[IP] Re: Minimed free sports guard

 You have to specifically ask for what you want. They told me that they weren't
automatically offering a free sports guard to everyone because some people had
told them they didn't like it because of it's bulkiness and unattractiveness. So
if you didn't ask for one when you voiced your concerns, they weren't going to
offer. Call back and say you want one (don't just talk to the regular customer
service reps, but to the special team that called you).

I was not offered a free sports guard nor was I offered a
back up
pump for my vacation next week.  I do appreciate the fact they did
contact me
but am still very frustrated by the whole thing.  Animas is looking
better &

Do you Yahoo!?