Re: [IP] Boston/Cambridge Endo

In a message dated 09/20/2003 10:37:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> At 6:31 PM -0400 9/20/03, Sasha wrote:
> >Hello, I am possibly moving to the North shore of Boston in two months and
> >wonder if anyone out there has a recommendation for a
> >Endocrinologist, someone with pump expertise and perhaps pregnant
> >diabetic experience ( we may be headed in that direction).  I am 32
> >female and have been pumping for 5 years and Type 1 since 1984.
> Have you checked out the Pump Doc Referral pages?
>      http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/pumpdocs.cgi
> There are 4 doctors listed in the city of Boston, though I don't know
> the geography of the area.
> George

If you don't find a suitable endo on the IP list call Joslin Clinic in
 Brookline, Ma 617-732-2400. I am sure you can find a good endo there. You could
to get an appointment with DR Howard Wolpert. He is the author of SMART
PUMPING. You may need to wait for a long time as there is a list to see him.
                               Roger C