From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Laura Shapiro
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 11:09 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] RE: Free UltraSmart

I received my free meter from Animas yesterday (without ordering supplies.
just called and asked for one.)
The only odd thing--Lifescan wants you to send them your old meter so they
can
dispose of it properly as a biohazard.
I don't know about anyone else, but I keep a few meters around for their
trade-in value and I see no reason that I would want to send one to
Lifescan.........