[IP] PDA article

I know many have showed an interest in my review on the PDA (palm and the
like) softwares for diabetes control.  The article has been printed in our
latest publication (Tishrei 5764), and can be downloaded off our website.
Here is the direct link to the second part of the publication.,
http://www.friendswithdiabetes.org/files/Tishrei%205764%202.pdf  The article
"Making your PDA a Personal Diabetes Assistant" are pages 40-44
I would also like to hear some comments on the article on pages 46-47 "Sweet
Success - Carb factors made easy".

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes