From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Julie Murphy
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 12:06 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] pump comparison

Is there a file or website that compares the various features of the
different pumps on the market?  I'm looking at all different companies.  I'm
looking for a replacement/upgrade (since I never did get my paradigm) and
also looking for a new one for my brother.  We're both looking for different
things, so it would be nice to be able to look at them all side by side so
to speak.
Julie