Re: [IP] Re: Two questions

In a message dated 9/20/2003 4:57:50 AM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> However, I have never
> done what George suggested and cut it. I just put the IV Prep on, then put
> the
> IV3000, then use the inserter to insert the 6mm set through the IV3000. I
> haven't had any problems with this, YMMV.

You can make a sandwich also, by cutting that small hole and putting it OVER
the Quick set tape, like you do for the Sof Sets. I will do this with both the
Quik sets and the Sils, when I was using them for added security. You can
 used the IV 3000 on the skin, insert the set and then another IV 3000 with a
in it over that. Just got to keep trying and find what works. Tina H.