Re: [IP] One Touch Ultra Test Strips

In a message dated 9/20/2003 2:26:28 AM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> Hi all
> question for a friend of mine who lives in Surrey, B.C., Canada
> Does anyone know of a discount place where the One Touch Ultra Test
> Strips can be purchased.  She is paying Can$100 for 100 strips.  I
> have no idea if this is a fair price or not.  Any info would be
> greatly appreciated
> Zach
> Dr. Zachary Barneis
> Certified Public Accountant (Isr.)

Hi Zach, hate to tell you, but 100 Canadian is 74.07 in US dollars. Test
strips, over the counter here in the US run right about that, depending on the
 exact brand. She is paying the average price. I know, it just eats me everytime
have to buy test strips!
Hope this helps some,
Tina H.