[IP] pump comparison

Is there a file or website that compares the various features of the
different pumps on the market?  I'm looking at all different companies.  I'm
looking for a replacement/upgrade (since I never did get my paradigm) and
also looking for a new one for my brother.  We're both looking for different
things, so it would be nice to be able to look at them all side by side so
to speak.