[IP] camp NYDA

Hnnnn,,,, I was also in Camp NYDA from th mid 60's on for about 3-4
summers along with my brother.  that's where we actually learned to take
our shots and used those cubed sugars for our hypos.  The good ol

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 15:25:46 EDT From: email @ redacted Subject:
[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #543 In a message dated 9/19/2003
3:11:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted
writes: > I was at Camp NYDA from 1966- 1972. You are right, the best of
times. April Love Gordon nee Kasak.

Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments. Get
Hotmail Extra Storage!