[IP] contact by MM

I rec'd a phone call to discuss the e-mail I sent to Jeffery McCaulley.  I
stated my concerns and asked directly if my pump would be covered if it got
water in it.  I was told the warranty would be honored.  I was not offered any
solutions.  I was not offered a free sports guard nor was I offered a back up
pump for my vacation next week.  I do appreciate the fact they did contact me
but am still very frustrated by the whole thing.  Animas is looking better &
Sharon (dx Type 1 09/00 pumping since 01/03)
Nabs (MM512 09/03)