RE: [IP] MiniMed Response / Disetronic

Don't have the time Jan and my misperception.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of jhughey
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 6:55 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] MiniMed Response / Disetronic

employees in our area were very upset over the situation. If I remember
correctly, Disetronic was basically told by the FDA what they could say and
what they couldn't. >>>

I don't think people realize we're talking about TWO different situations
here. Disetronic had a watertight/proof/resistant pump a few years ago. They
got cracks near the battery compartment and told people to stop using them
in the water. This is basically a similar situation now with MiniMed. What
RoseLea was referring to has *nothing* to do with the present FDA
letter/situation. Do an archival search for all the scuttlebutt on it. (~_^)

People are like tea bags - you have to put them in hot water before you know
how strong they are