[IP] Re: Two questions

 The IV3000 works great. When I first used the Quicksets, they would not stick
very well in the shower (the ends would come up). I added the IV3000 and have
not had a problem since (about 6 weeks) including going in the ocean, lake, etc.
with the insertion set in my skin (just not my pump on). However, I have never
done what George suggested and cut it. I just put the IV Prep on, then put the
IV3000, then use the inserter to insert the 6mm set through the IV3000. I
haven't had any problems with this, YMMV.
Have a great day, Kristen
25 yo, T1 11 months
pumping 48 days with the Cozmo

>Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 20:38:07 -0500
>From: George <email @ redacted>
>Subject: Re: [IP] Two questions
>>2. I have tried to use the no sting skin prep - I have let ir dry or
tried to
>>stick the set when tacky. It falls out in the shower as soon as the
>>tape gets wet. What am I doing wrong?
>Try the IV3000 as a base for the set.  Fold it into quarters and snip
>off the corner which will leave you with a hole to insert your set
>through.   Of course, I can't guarantee this will work with their
>"serter" device.  (those things scare the hell out of me!)

Do you Yahoo!?