RE: [IP] MiniMed Response

That may be your perception of the situation but I know that the Disetronic
employees in our area were very upset over the situation. If I remember
correctly, Disetronic was basically told by the FDA what they could say and
what they couldn't. From what I understand, the company is still servicing
their pumps that are out there and working diligently to rectify the
paperwork
that the FDA finds unsatisfactory.

Margo

>Don't want to bad mouth anyone here, but at least they appear to be trying,
which is more than I can say for Disetronic who pretty much, in my opinion,
just covered their butts with a letter and blew us H-Tron+ users off for
pretty much the same issue.

RoseLea