Re: [IP]Should I be concerned

This used to happen to me often, along with leg cramps.  Most of it all went
away when I bought an expensive, pillow top bed!!!  I am never bothered by
laying on my pump either!!  For my occasional leg cramps I now take Quinine
tablet,s a homeopathic remedy for leg cramps.  They work fast!
Lynn S.
"Hi I was wondering should I be concerned that sometimes, while sleeping my
hands get tingling feelings, like when your feet fall asleep, I just get up
switch positions, I tend to sleep with my arms and hands tucked under my
pillow, and figure I'm the one causing the problem.  Just wondering does this

happen to anyone else.>