Re: [IP] MiniMed Response

Why in the world would MM charge for a loaner pump? Jenny has an
Animas. Anytime we want a backup to take when we are traveling, they
send it out immediately with absolutely no charge - not even shipping.
We return it in the postage paid envelope.

MM is a huge company.Offering to wave the fee is not generous. The fee
shouldn't be there to start with. Especially since the reason you want
it is as a backup for a pump you don't have confidence in.

I am more and more convinced that we would never get a MM for Jenny.
That is not acceptable customer service.