[IP] Re: 'wierd numbers'

I have had the same problems with the rapid drops from unexplained highs.
This really has been much better since I got on a different pump, the problem
is nearly gone.  But it used to hit me about every four to six weeks, or more
and it used to drive me crazy.
Actually now if I suspect it may happen, I don't take a huge correction bolus.
It happened just today--unexplained 300, which should have required about 6.5
units.  I took two and hit 50 in less than one hour.