Re: [IP] Two questions

>1. I have been getting a lump at the cannula site when I change sets -
>  Paradigm 511 quickset w/9mm cannula - using Humalog - I swab the site with
>after I remove the set and put neosporin on it. The lump goes away after 2
>  days. I use teh abdomen for insertion and change the site every 2-3 days
>depending on the "itchiness".  Any suggestions?
>I called MM and they said to call the Dr.

Call the Doctor and ask to give Novolog a trial.  They usually have
free vials to pass out that should give you time to adjust and see
how it works for you.

>2. I have tried to use the no sting skin prep - I have let ir dry or tried to
>stick the set when tacky. It falls out in the shower as soon as the adhesive
>tape gets wet. What am I doing wrong?

Try the IV3000 as a base for the set.  Fold it into quarters and snip
off the corner which will leave you with a hole to insert your set
through.   Of course, I can't guarantee this will work with their
"serter" device.  (those things scare the hell out of me!)