Re: [IP] RE: Ultra Smart and EzManager Plus

 -- On Fri 09/19, < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Fri, 19
Sep 2003 11:43:16 -0700Subject: Re: [IP] RE: Ultra Smart and EzManager PlusThe
EzManager Plus downloads pump data (not all of it), and it is supposed to
download Ultra Smart Data, but my version isn't working yet.
 It does and beautifully!!!! Well, I don't have the Ultra Smart, just the Ultra
but it does it just fine. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com