[IP] Two questions

1. I have been getting a lump at the cannula site when I change sets -
 Paradigm 511 quickset w/9mm cannula - using Humalog - I swab the site with
alcohol
after I remove the set and put neosporin on it. The lump goes away after 2
 days. I use teh abdomen for insertion and change the site every 2-3 days
depending
on the "itchiness".  Any suggestions? I called MM and they said to call the
Dr.

2. I have tried to use the no sting skin prep - I have let ir dry or tried to
stick the set when tacky. It falls out in the shower as soon as the adhesive
tape gets wet. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Marsha