[IP] Paradigms and water

Paradigms may not survive even a brief dunking.  One of my many roles is
pump coordinator at our diabetes camp.  This summer a girl who'd been
pumping with a 511 for a year took it off to swim, but accidentally dropped
it into the pool as she gathered up her things.  She retrieved it
immediately, but it was ruined.  The screen displayed some randoms
characters, then went black.  I would expect a similar outcome might result
from any submersion.

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com