[IP] Re: Chris' orthostatic hypotension

Chris Jones - he wrote:
> Well, once again, I am fresh from my latest hospitalization.  To make a
> story short, I ended up there with orthostatic hypotension, which means
> when I stood up, my blood pressure bottomed out and I fainted.
> On the food front, I was placed on a "Prudent" diet.  This meant no salt,
> and low cholesterol food.  >

Chris, sir,

So sorry about this latest episode! Evidently the hospital isn't aware that
many people with low B/P have to add extra salt to their diets to raise
their numbers? People with high BP use less salt, therefore, people with low
BP use more. They even make salt pills and sell them. ;-)

DISCLAIMER:  This information is not intended to substitute for informed
medical advice. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a
health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified health care

Trouble in marriage often starts when a man gets so busy earnin' his salt
that he forgets his sugar.