Re: [IP] Why do we have to have these discussions with doctors....

Now wait a minute -- how come you jumped on ME as a patient.  I walked
in with the information and it was even written down.

Yes it might have been a good point, but not as a tack onto my

run into the office unprepared? No log sheets, No log books, No orderly
of prescriptions, no medical complaints documented. The blame detector
is a
two way instrument.When you are disciplined  enough to give him this
data, i
think you'll see a change in his behavior. Dont xpect him to write this
down,give him or her  a break write it for him/her